AOL Customer Service
Setting up AOL Email with Windows 10
If you want to set up your AOL email account with Windows 10, you can use the Windows mail tool to send and receive the emails. It is important to follow the proper procedure as per your version of Windows otherwise this can lead to some errors. You can also call at the AOL Help Number 1-800-329-1530 to take help for your AOL mail account.
Follow the given procedure to set up AOL email with Windows 10:
· First, you need an internet connection to start setting up your email account. Then open Windows mail and select Accounts from the tools menu. Click on the Add button and select the email account and then click ‘Next’.
· Next, you have to type your name which will appear in the From box of your email when you will send an email to anyone.
· Next, you have to enter your email address which is the username and all the information that your ISP provides you with.
· Now choose IMAP for your email type. For the incoming mail server, type imap.aol.com and for the outgoing mail server, type smtp.aol.com.
· Check the box for Outgoing server requires authentication and then click next.
· Now type your account name and password and then click ‘Next’ and then click on ‘Finish’. You can check the remember password box if you want to check your emails automatically in the background.
· Now select the AOL account you created and choose properties. From properties click on the Advanced tab. Now you have to choose accounts from Windows Mail’s Tools menu to see your email account.
· Now in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) box, change the given number to 587 and then click ‘Apply’.
· After this click on the IMAP tab and click on the Store Special Folders on IMAP server box in order to uncheck it.
· Then click apply and click OK and close.
· If it is asked from you to download the folders from the mail server, click on ‘Yes’.
· Contact AOL Customer Service Number if you have any difficulty in any of the above step.
If you are having issues while setting up your AOL email account with Windows 10 then there might be some inaccuracy in your email settings. It is essential to use the updated email settings as per your operating system. Also, there are different steps to be followed for every operating system. For some, the procedure is lengthy while some involve only a few steps.
This is why to take help of an experienced technical person who can guide you the best and the easiest way to set up your email account. AOL Toll-Free Number 1-800-329-1530 is round the clock available to provide you the support of well-qualified and certified technicians. Also calling at this number is completely free so there is no need to waste time and money in getting genuine tech support.